Tuesday, May 18, 2010

haPPy

To get all the photos that I post on this site I look at a lot of photos on other sites. Sometimes I prefer sites that are more kinky or at times even considered 'humiliation' sites, but for the most part I enjoy seeing men that are happy to share. I am therefore hPPy to share with you these photos where the men are enjoying themselves. Piss games can give you pleasure with or without a partner. Take that piss with a smile, your man will know he is pleasing you as well as if you show hard. You might also tell him thank you occasionally. Show your boyfriend how much you enjoy a shower. Publicizing your pleasure at his attention is another way to let him know. If there are no willing donors enjoy yourself. Zack Randall gives as well as takes with a gusto that I love. The long list of men I'd gladly serve with my mouth continues to grow. Jonathon Rhyss-Myers could easily use me as a urinal or cum-drop. I'd even turn around and let him give me an enema, a rare occurrence.